HealthyCARE™ 90 Day Program
The HealthyCARETM 90 Day Program is a comprehensive, evidence-based wellness program designed to provide an education to enrich your life and help you become healthier. A Nationally Certified Health Coach and Registered Dietitian will guide you through 13 weeks of class focusing on your nutrition, lifestyle change, stress management, and exercise.
All programs are currently being offered virtually!
The HealthyCARE™ 90 Day Program includes:
- 13 weekly one-hour group sessions led by your Certified Health Coach
- 3 Individual Tele Nutrition sessions with a Registered Dietitian to customize your nutrition plan
- Exercise guidance from your Health Coach
- Weekly whole foods meal plans and recipes
- Comprehensive pre and post health risk assessment
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood glucose measurements, along with an InBody scan (which measures metabolism, body composition, and hydration levels)
- Accountability outside of the group sessions, including journaling your fitness, nutrition, and stress with your Health Coach on our secured portal
- Access to 300+ pages of evidence-based curriculum to reference long after the program is completed.
Tuesdays, January 12th – April 6th, 12:00-1:00pm via ZOOM