- 7 Days a Week
- Mon – Fri 6:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- Sat–Sun 7:30AM–5:00PM
- 7 days a week in 1 and 1.5 hour blocks
- Early Morning – 6:00am – 8:30am
- Mid–Day – 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Early Evening – 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Evening – 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
All Program Categories/Offerings
(Start JAN 2020)
YES! Reservations are available 7 days a week in 1 and 1.5 hour blocks
- All levels – Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Players
- Opportunity to have fun and compete, social and competitive!
- Organized by playing ability, opportunity to play with others, meet new people!
Skill & Drill
- Improve your game through fun, high-energy instruction, clinics and drop in’s!
- Come alone, bring a friend, and improve your game, one on one!
- YES! We will have these too! Coming up Spring 2020
- Fun, social opportunities to meet people play round robins and games!
What can I expect?
Opportunities to play, learn, improve, compete, and have fun 7 days a week!
Frequently asked questions:
What is Pickleball?
Where can I play Pickleball at The EDGE?
What if I don’t have a Paddle?
When can I play Pickleball – I’m so EXCITED!!
Who do I contact for more information?
How many courts will you have?
Are you taking away any Tennis Courts?
Are you taping down pickleball lines on the gym floor?
What do you mean by a premier facility?
I’ve never played before – Can I play?
Can my kid’s play!
What ages play pickleball?
Do I have to be rated?
Who are the Pickleball instructors?
I am a competitive player will you offer advanced Programming?