Kids in Motion Camps
Kids in Motion Camps are a great way to introduce your child to soccer and also get creative by doing fun crafts! These Camps will be offered during vacation and in-service days to give parents a chance to have some extra time.
Kids in Motion Camps are offered to children aged 3 – 5 years old and run from 8:30am – 12:30pm. The Camp includes fun soccer activities, soccer scrimmage, crafts and includes a fun Theme. Our unique blend of soccer along with crafts helps to develop both gross and fine motor skills. Our group setting helps to build teamwork and social skills. For the craft portion of camp, the projects will be aimed towards the different theme that we incorporate which could be the season or holiday that we will be talking about with the children. **These Camps do have a cap of 15 children.
Typical Camp Day:
- 8:30 – 9:00am: Drop-off in the field house
- 9:00 – 9:10am: Welcome and discuss the day’s activities and theme
- 9:15 – 9:30am: Snack
- 9:35 – 10:35am: Soccer Activities
- 10:35 – 10:40am: Clean-up and Water Break
- 10:45 – 11:50am: Craft Project (theme related)
- 11:50 – 12:10pm: Clean-up and Lunch
- 12:15 – 12:30pm: Big Game/Scrimmage/Recap
- Monday, October 14th
- Monday, January 20th
- Tuesday, March 17th
- Friday, April 17th
Click here to register!